Thursday, June 18, 2009

Top 10 and Bottom 10 D-I Uniform

Top 10 Best Looking Uniforms
1. TCU: Purple looks bad on some teams (see Clemson), but TCU found a way for it to look really good. I know this differs from a lot of people's oppinion, but maybe it is the great defense TCU is known for that makes it look good.

2. South Florida: Some people like the green and gold, others don't. I think it looks pretty modern and looks good.

3. Colorado State: The swirl on the helmet gives the CSU uniform the look of a ram and once again, I do like the green and gold.

4. Colorado: I can't stand CU and its fans, but the uniform is pretty nice. Gold and black go well together.

5. Florida State: I really don't like the Seminoles, but you must admit that the arrow on the side of the helmet and the red and gold go well together.

6. Notre Dame: Tradition is what you think of when you see the Notre Dame gold and blue.

7. Wake Forest: The gold and black gives the Demon Deacons a great look.

8. North Carolina: North Carolina's powder blue will not be mistaken for many other Division I teams, which is attractive.

9. Michigan: Everyone loves the helmets. I am not as big on them, but still they look sleek.

10. Cincinnati: The Bearcat's all black uniforms are some of the most underrated in the NCAA.


10 Uniforms That Need To Be Burned
1. Syracuse home uniform: Seriously? Someone thought this look was ok to wear in public? This is something you wear around your house when your home alone. TLC's "What Not To Wear" will be in Syracuse for their next episode...

2. Notre Dame old-school green & yellow home uniform: Wow Notre Dame, you look like the Oregon Ducks of old, except one difference, the Ducks at least matched their helmet with their jersey. The uniform is ugly, but then you throw in the helmet that does not match at all, and it is pretty pitiful. I am not even a high-fashion guy.

3. Syracuse home uniform #2: Syracuse hits a lot of home runs...and by home runs I mean they know how to put together some ugly uniforms. I can see why they can't sell tickets at Syracuse. Not because they lose every game, but because people would rather stare directly into the sun for 3 hours than look at these awful things.

4. Texas home uniform: The most secretive tradition in college football? Texas lets all the drunk Longhorn fans come into the locker room before the game and allows them to puke all over their jersey. No joke...

5. University of Oregon yellow home uniform: wow! lol...rock the yellow. This is pretty disgusting. I mean, you have all that yellow clashing with some green...and then the shoulder pads are covered with these steel like things...I just thought with all of Nike's money, they would be able to come up with something cool.

6. Oklahoma State home uniform: Yuck...all that Orange. My mouth is dry when I look at these things.

7. Wyoming home uniform: brown is the color of poop and yellow is the color of pee...now we combined them into one uniform for you to see.

8. Clemson home mixed uniform: What the heck? Who thought putting orange with some purple would be a good idea? Did they allow a blind guy to dress them for the game? How can players feel confident for a football game walking around in these things? That paw isn't for a Tiger, because Clemson is the fight'n Barneys!

9. Texas away uniform: Once again, the barf-colored uniforms are hidious.

10. North Texas: They aren't terrible, its just the bright green looks like boogers...and I really don't like watching boogers during a football game.

1 comment:

  1. TCU tweaked the black-n-purple a couple times last season: see the results:
    http://www.deseretnews.com/photos/midres/6373122.jpg

    ReplyDelete